David mowed yesterday. He came in hot and sweaty, and I thought, “Well, that job is finished for the week.”
The cycle continues. It rains; you mow…sometimes, twice a week. It doesn’t stop until the grass dies.
The same thing happens when you pray verses out of the Bible. The Word of God always: produces, will do all He wants it to, and will prosper everywhere.
Isaiah 55:10, 11, “The rain and snow come down from the heavens and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.” New Living Translation
One of my favorite chapters to pray over my family is Psalms 112:
- We are joyful.
- Our children are successful.
- We bless an entire generation.
- Wealth and riches come to us.
- Our good deeds last forever.
- We are lights shining in the darkness.
- We are generous and compassionate.
- Good comes to us.
- We are not overcome by evil.
- We will be long remembered.
- We do not fear bad news.
- We trust the Lord.
- We are confident and fearless.
- We face our foes triumphantly.
- We share freely and generously.
- We have influence and honor.
Dear Father God,
Thank You for Your Word. Thank You for all the promises in it. Thank You for offering those promises to us. Help us to speak Your Word and claim those promises.
In Jesus Name,
©2009-2016 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish