What happens to a people who lead the nation into violence, thumbs their noses at God, and provokes his anger?
- God brings war, 6:3.
- People die in front of their idols, 6:4.
- There will be desolation, 6:6.
- People will hate themselves, 6:9.
- People will die from famine and disease, 6:11.
- No hope remains, 7:3.
- No pity, 7:4.
- Disaster after disaster, 7:5.
- All wealth and prestige will be swept away, 7:11.
- They will never return to their businesses, 7:13.
- They will never recover, 7:13.
- No one listens, 7:14.
- Their silver and gold won’t save them, 7:19.
- Their money won’t feed them, 7:19.
- Their wealth will be plunder to foreigners, 7:21.
- Robbers will invade and defile the land, 7:22.
- Ruthless nations will occupy their homes, 7:24.
- They won’t find peace, 7:25.
- Calamity will follow calamity, 7:26.
- The king will stand helpless, 7:27.
Ezekiel 8:17, 18, “‘Have you seen this, son of man?’ he asked. ‘Is it nothing to the people of Judah that they commit these detestable sins, leading the whole nation into violence, thumbs their noses at me, and provoking my anger. Therefore, I will respond in fury. I will neither pity nor spare them. And though they cry for mercy, I will not listen.'” New Living Translation
Dear Father God,
I repent for my country. Forgive our sins. Send revival.
In Jesus Name,
©2009-2016 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish