In Acts 2:17, God promised to pour out His Spirit upon all people in the last days. Today, Pastor Gary Crowl, founder of FCOC and missionary to Asia for the last three decades, reported the rise of Christianity across the world.
- In 1900, Korea had 0 churches, today it is 30% Christian.
- South Africa was 3% Christian in 1900, now it’s 65%.
- India has 14 million Christians.
- In Iran, there have been more converts to Christianity since 1980, than there were in the last 1000 years combined.
- Uzbekistan church has 3000 members and has planted 55 churches in the last 3 years.
- Indonesia is 15-25% Christian converted from the Muslim faith.
- In 100 A.D. there were 360 non-Christians for every Christian. Today there are only 9 non-Christians for every Christian.
- Christianity is growing 6.2% every year.
God told Abraham his descendants would be so many they could not be counted.
Genesis 13:16, “And I will give you so many descendants that, like the dust of the earth, they cannot be counted!” New Living Translation
Today we read the prophecy fulfilled.
Numbers 23:10, “Who can count Jacob’s descendants as numerous as the dust? Who can count even a fourth of Israel’s people? Let me die like the righteous; let my life end like theirs.” New Living Translation
God kept His promise to Abraham and He is keeping His promise of Acts 2:17. We have a part in this revival. Pastor Gary Crowl instructed us to pray in three areas:
- Pray for all men, leaders, and kings, 1 Timothy 2:1-4.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to rain on the earth, Zechariah 10:1.
- Pray for laborers for the harvest of souls, Matthew 9:37.
Dear Father God,
We live in exciting times! We pray for all men, our enemies, leaders, and kings. We ask You to pour out Your Holy Spirit on all the earth and we pray for laborers. We pray that You will open doors for the 9 people around us that still need You.
In Jesus Name,
©2009-2016 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish