Yesterday, I shared my disappointment over failing to register for “Coffee and Canvas.” In the evening, my sister sent me a message.
Not only was I registered, she had already paid the fee!
Acts 12:5, “So Peter was kept in prison. But the church prayed to God without ceasing for him.” Modern English Version
Many were at the home of Mary, mother of John Mark, praying for the release of Peter. Their prayer had already been answered. Peter was at the door knocking.
Romans 5:8, “But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Modern English Version
- I knew I needed to pay the registration but it had already been paid by my sister.
- I knew there was a penalty for my sin but Christ already paid the price.
- They continued praying for Peter even when he was already free.
Today, again, I prayed for the release of Jeffery Woodke, an American aid worker who worked in Niger for over 25 years. They abducted him from his residence in Abalak last October. I believe the God who led Peter passed 16 guards can free Jeffery Woodke.
Why? He’s already done it before:
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese death sentence woman freed on June 23, 2014.
- Andrew Tahmooressi, US Marine jailed in Mexico freed on November 1, 2014.
- Saeed Abednidi, released from Iran prison after 3 years on January 16, 2016.
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish