Dear Father God,
- Search for your sheep and seek them out, 34:11.
- Deliver them out of all the scattered places in a cloudy and dark day, 34:12.
- Bring them to their own land, 34:13.
- Feed them by the rivers and in all the inhabited places, 34:13.
- Make them lie on good grazing ground, and in a rich pasture, 34:14.
- Seek that which was lost and bring back those driven away, 34:16.
- Bind up the broken and strengthen the sick, 34:16.
- Save your flock and let them no more be a prey, 34:22.
- Make a covenant of peace with them, 34:25.
- Cause the wild beasts to leave the land, 34:25.
- Let them dwell safely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods, 34:25.
- Make them a blessing, 34:26.
- Make the tree yield its fruit, and the ground its increase, 34:27.
- Make them safe in their land, 34:27.
- Break the bands of their yoke and deliver them, 34:27.
- Make them dwell safely and not be afraid, 34:28.
- Raise up for them a planting place of renown (prominence), 34:29.
- Do not let them be consumed with hunger, nor bearing shame, 34:29.
- Make them know the You are with them, 34:30.
- Remind them that they are men and You are their God, 34:31.
Jeremiah 36:9-11, “(9) For I am for you, and I will turn to you, and you shall be tilled and sown.
(10) And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, all of it. And the cities shall be inhabited, and the waste places shall be built.
(11) And I will multiply man and beast upon you. And they shall increase and bring forth fruit. And I will settle you as you were before and do better to you than at the beginning. Thus you shall know that I am the Lord.” Modern English Version
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish