Dear Father God,
- Breathe on the dry bones so that they may live, Jeremiah 36:5.
- Come from the four winds and breathe, the Breath of God, Jeremiah 36:9.
- Restore their hope, Jeremiah 36:11.
- Place them in their own land, Jeremiah 36:14.
- Join them to one another so that they become one in your hand, Jeremiah 36:17.
- Gather them on every side from where they have gone, Jeremiah 36:21.
- Make them one nation, not divided into two kingdoms, Jeremiah 37:22.
- Save them and cleanse them, Jeremiah 37:23.
- Make their sons and grandsons dwell in the land of their fathers, Jeremiah 37:25.
- Make an everlasting covenant of peace with them, Jeremiah 37:26.
- Place them and multiply them in the midst of Your sanctuary, Jeremiah 37:26.
- We ask for rain from the Lord to put out the wildfires, Zechariah 10:1.
- Drive the smoke away, Psalms 68:2.
- Blow the smoke away, Hosea 13:3.
- Wind of God, pass over the floods and make the water recede, Genesis 8:1.
Jeremiah 39:8, “It is coming and it shall be done, says the Lord God. This is the day of which I have spoken.” Modern English Version
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish