Our country is in turmoil. There are wildfires in the west, devastation from Hurricane Harvey in the south and those preparing for Hurricane Irma in the east.
But God is in control. He offers us comfort and instructions from Isaiah 43.
- I created you, v. 1.
- I formed you, v. 2.
- You are precious in my sight, v. 4.
- I have loved you, v. 4.
- I will give men for you, v. 4.
- I will bring your descendants and gather you, v. 5.
- You are My witnesses and My servants whom I have chosen, v. 10.
- There is no one who can deliver out of My hand, v. 13.
- I act, and none can reverse it, v. 13.
- I make a way in the sea and a path in the mighty waters, v. 16.
- I bring forth the chariot and horse, the army and the mighty men, v. 17.
- Do not remember the former things nor consider the things of old, v. 18.
- I will do a new thing, v. 19.
- I will give waters in the wilderness and rivers in the desert to give drink to My people, v. 20.
- I blot out your transgressions and will not remember your sins, v. 25.
Isaiah 43:1-3, “…Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are mine.
2) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you. And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame kindle on you.
3) For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour!…”
Modern English Version
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish