Promises from Isaiah 14:
- The Lord will have mercy, v. 1.
- The Lord will set them in their own land, v. 1.
- The people shall take them, v. 2.
- The people shall bring them to their place, v. 2.
- The Lord give you rest from your sorrow, v. 3.
- The Lord give you rest from your fear, v. 3.
- The whole earth is at rest and is quiet, v. 7.
- They break forth into singing, v. 7.
- The poor shall feed, v. 30
- The needy shall lie down in safety, v. 30.
Isaiah 14:24, “The Lord of Hosts has sworn, saying: Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand.” Modern English Version
“I AM NO VICTIM”
I am no victim; I live with a vision.
I’m covered by the force of Love,
Covered in my Savior’s blood.
I am no orphan; I’m not a poor man.
The kingdom’s now become my own
And with the King I have a home.
He’s not just reviving,
Not simply restoring,
Greater things are yet to come,
Greater things are yet to come!
He is my Father; I do not wonder,
If His plans for me are good,
If He’ll come through like he should.
‘Cause He is provision
And enough wisdom,
To usher in my brightest days,
To turn my mourning into praise.
I am who He says I am!
He is who He says He is!
I’m defined by all His promises,
Shaped by every word He says!
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish