God does fight for us! But, not when we are sitting in our recliners watching TV all day. Nehemiah chapter 4 shows us what we should do.
- Rebuilt the wall, v. 6.
- Worked with passion, v. 6.
- Prayed to God, v. 9.
- Set a watch day and night, v. 9.
- Set guards at the weakest places, v. 13.
- Stationed people by families, v. 13.
- Provided weapons for all, v. 13.
- Stopped being terrified, v. 14.
- Remembered the Lord is great and awesome, v. 14.
- Fought for their families, v. 14.
- Fought for their property, v. 14.
- Everyone worked, v. 15.
- Prepared everyone to fight, v. 16.
- Appointed commanders over every house, v. 16.
- Ran to help others being attacked, v. 20.
- Labored from sunrise to sunset, v. 21.
- Worked during the day, v. 22.
- Guarded at night, v. 22.
- Slept in their clothes for when they had to fight, v. 23.
- Never let their guard down, even when washing, v. 23.
Nehemiah 4:20, “…Our God shall fight for us.” Modern English Version
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.
Twitter – @frugalfishorg
Facebook – Frugal Fish