When we are faithful in our daily Bible reading and church attendance, we see how God ties everything together. Last night, Pastor Monte Knudsen was speaking about the times we live in. They are exciting times!
- God chose our time and habitation, Acts 17:28-31.
- God said He would gather the Jews from all nations, Ezekiel 36:24.
- Israel would be born in one day, Isaiah 66:8.
- Palestine became Israel on May 14, 1948.
- Israel becoming a nation was a greater miracle than the parting of the Red Sea, Jeremiah 16:14, 15.
- Since 1948, eight wars have been waged against Israel but they still stand.
- The Jews lived all over the world for 2000 years and never lost their customs or faith.
- Jerusalem was declared the capital of Israel on December 6, 2017.
- The boundaries of Israel are clear based on landmarks found in Genesis 15:18-21.
- You are not an accident!
- What was your life created for?
- You will be accountable to God, Acts 17:21-31.
Notes from Pastor Monte Knudsen’s sermon on December 6, 2017.
* * * * * * *
The verse from my devotional today talked about the Jews coming back from the land of the enemy, Jeremiah 31:16. It is another reference not mentioned in last night’s sermon.
All of these events are signs for us – the Gentiles. Just like the 12 stones, Joshua set up in Gilgal. They were taken from the middle of the Jordan River, at flood stage, when the children of Israel walked across on dry ground.
Joshua 4:24, “So that all the peoples of the earth might know the hand of the Lord, that it is mighty, and you would fear the Lord your God always.” Modern English Version
©2009-2017 frugalfish.org. All rights reserved.