I’m grateful that I can enter the Presence of God at any time. He hears my cry.
2 Samuel 22:7, “A hostile world! I called to God, to my God I cried out. From His palace He heard me call; my cry brought me right into His Presence – a private audience.” The Message
What happens when I am in His Presence?
- “God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before Him.” 2 Samuel 22:21; Psalms 18:20.
- “When I cleaned up my act, He gave me a fresh start.” 2 Samuel 22:22; Psalms 18:21.
- “Indeed, I’ve kept alert to God’s ways; I haven’t taken God for granted.” 2 Samuel 22:23; Psalms 18:22.
- “Every day I review the ways He works, I try not to miss a trick.” 2 Samuel 22:24; Psalms 18:23.
- “I feel put back together, and I’m watching my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to His eyes.” 2 Samuel 22:25; Psalms 18:24.
- “You stick by people who stick with You, You’re straight with people who’re straight with You.” 2 Samuel 22:26; Psalms 18:25.
- “You’re good to good people, you shrewdly work around the bad ones.” 2 Samuel 22:27; Psalms 18:26.
- “You take the side of the down and out, but the stuck up you take down a peg.” 2 Samuel 22:28; Psalms 18:27.
God wrote these eight promises in 2 books of the Bible. The best time to read His promises is early in the morning.
Psalms 19:12, 13, “Clean the slate, God, so we can start the day fresh! Keep me from stupid sins, from thinking I can take over your work; then I can start this day sun-washed, scrubbed clean of the grime of sin.” The Message
After spending time with Jesus, we can handle any difficulty.
“If you live with difficult people, win them over through love. If you once made a great mistake in life, do not allow it to cloud the rest of your life, but by locking it secretly in your heart, make it yield strength and character.” George Matheson, “Streams in the Desert” February 24
©2009-2018 thisyearsbiblereadingguide.com. All Rights Reserved.