God is not only watching my actions, but He’s also watching my reactions. How do I respond?
- When my favorite blogger publishes their 7th book? (Am I ecstatic or envious?)
- When my friend buys “my” dream home?
- When my friend gets a new car?
- When a business closes sending more business to where my husband works?
- When a friend is promoted?
- When I view vacation pictures on Facebook?
Am I happy for them or only happy when I benefit? Do I secretly rejoice at others bad fortune?
Ezekiel 26:2, “…Good! The gateway city is smashed! Now all her business comes my way. She’s in ruins and I’m in clover.” The Message
(Father, forgive me for my wrong reactions. I know you hold me accountable. Amen.)
Proverbs 20:27, “God is in charge of human life, watching and examining us inside and out.” The Message
August 19, 2019: Jeremiah 44; Ezekiel 25, 26.
“2019 Relevant Bible Reading Guide”
©2009-2019 thisyearsbiblereadingguide.com. All Rights Reserved.